Fantastic. This aroma is gorgeous. Mineral. Toasty. Slight roasted caramel. And this only with the dry aroma. The aroma cup reveals clear and crisp fall notes. The flavor starts off with some roast and then switches to mineral notes as it disappears into the after taste. It lingers on your tongue for quite while. Leavening one feeling refreshed. With each steep the roast notes come out stronger. Third steeping or maybe it’s the forth… Either way brought forth some slight freshly baked sweet bread notes. Cinnamon sugar. Wow! The sixth pour now has some astringency along with some tannic notes. Heavy on the charcoal and burnt buttercream. Better burnt then sour. I experimented with pouring milk on a lime once. Won’t perform that again. What is this wet leaf aroma?! So unique I can’t quite explain it.

Tea is a way of life. The more you drink tea, the more you learn about tea. I’m mostly a purist but also a bit of a tea adventurist. If there is a new tea or brand to be discovered I will try it out. I love every type save for dark teas which I just can’t seem to take a fancy to. The only ones I usually refuse to try are green tea and citrus mixes. Just nope.

I’m a stay at home mom who loves gardening, exploring, and being with my family.

Minnesota