drank Bavarian Wild Berry by Lipton

Sipdown! The last six teabags in this box have been sitting around my cupboard (and my house) for a while now. So I decided to make a nice pitcher of this, iced. Gotta beat the heat AND clear out the tea clutter in my life!

I didn’t love this one hot, but iced, it’s simply divine! Berries taste best cold, to me. I’m getting a very mellow black base and mostly strawberry and raspberry, and possibly even some cranberry and honey notes. I have this theory that Lipton, as an American commercial tea brand, knows that most of their consumers drink their teas iced, and so they craft them to taste good iced.

That said, I won’t be restocking it. I like Lipton’s Vanilla Caramel tea better.

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea.

Favorites: black, oolong, and white teas (anything with chocolate, vanilla, nutty, or spice notes!); pu- erh, yerba mate, chamomile, tulsi.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base for me to really enjoy it.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, rooibos, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.