Edit tea info Last updated by Dru Bramlett

From Disney Wonderland Tea

Product description not available yet.

About Disney Wonderland Tea View company

The more I drink this one I must say it’s the mellowest Earl Grey I have ever had…and I was looking for strong today…meh…

Rabs

It’s a mellow world after all? ;)

So, a strong black tea and a lemon tea walk into a bar. They go to a hotel, have a great night and bask in each other’s glory. The lemon tea decides he wants to marry the black tea even though everyone knows that bergamot and black tea are actually soulmates. They have a baby together. However, they didn’t know that they were in fact, brother and sister. This tea is that mutated baby.

“It can’t be that bad” you say. Oh, but it is!

It’s got a strong lemon taste; and no, i don’t mean bergamot. This is black tea if it was garnished with a 10-day-old lemon with a zester. The brew is so pathetically bland, underbodied and unbalanced that I might have to say that the great Disney powers that be blended this with the intention of pissing people off.

Bleh. Considering a toss out to the bin.

Meghann M

Whoa, sorry to hear it was a horrible tea, I love how you describe the mutation though!

Okay. I have to admit, on its own, this tea reminds me of dishwater. Its scent and taste reminds me of the scent of dish detergent. Which… isn’t something I particularly want to say about tea. Adding milk and honey helps, but I still can’t find it within me to recommend this tea, as I would some of the others in the Wonderland Tea brand.

Alright Disney, you stole my daughter’s heart and soul with Frozen, making her damn near unbearable singing on repeat the one or two lines she can remember from the song. She told me she was going to freeze my heart and make me dead all while “pretend you are a princess” mania has taken a firm grasp in my house. So screw you, but you can hold your own with tea.

This little tea bag came to me in a traveling tea box, has been beating up in my bagged tea drawer, then dragged 1/4 way over the globe before I finally tried it. The bag didn’t hold up so well and luckily I had a fine mesh steeper to pick up the slack. And to my surprise it actually wasn’t disgusting, but the fact that I have been camping recently could be influencing my perception. The tea is pretty fragrant and tastes very bright. Even through some sweetened creamer, the flavor still holds up and has a little kick or bite at the end. The aftertaste is really nice and bergamoty. I’m impressed for what it is! I wonder who makes this tea for Disney. They couldn’t possibly have a tea garden and processing plant hidden away on the magic kingdom, where the little dolls from the small world ride go to work a night shift picking tea in the moonlight after the park closes… could they?

yyz

That reminds me of when my cousins daughter she would him or sing parts of Arielle’s theme from little mermaid almost constantly, but especially when she was unsure of where she stood at the moment. If she had gotten in trouble she would often come down the stairs singing it as a form of apology and question to test the grounds as to wether everything was alright.

She still sings a lot to this day and seems to be heading into the preforming arts as a career.

Dustin

That is super cute! It is neat to see how traits from little ones evolve with them as they grow! I often look at my kid’s behavior and wonder what traits will develop and which are just a phase. I’m really hoping the princess obsession fades fast!

Flyawaybirdie

Disney teas are pretty good! You should try the mad tea party blend. It’s loose leaf and I think you might like it.

By far one of the worst Earl Greys I’ve ever had, it’s very bitter (even though that’s how Earl Grey usually is) and I can barely swallow it, no amount of sweetener, honey, or creme helps.

An incredibly weak and underwhelming earl grey. It didn’t seem to matter how much I steeped it, the flavor seemed to remain equally dull. Sadly it’s close to what I expected from a gift shop tea, but I was hoping to be pleasantly surprised like I was with the Mad Hatter Blend.