Edit tea info Last updated by Dru Bramlett

From Disney Wonderland Tea

Product description not available yet.

About Disney Wonderland Tea View company

The more I drink this one I must say it’s the mellowest Earl Grey I have ever had…and I was looking for strong today…meh…

Rabs

It’s a mellow world after all? ;)

So, a strong black tea and a lemon tea walk into a bar. They go to a hotel, have a great night and bask in each other’s glory. The lemon tea decides he wants to marry the black tea even though everyone knows that bergamot and black tea are actually soulmates. They have a baby together. However, they didn’t know that they were in fact, brother and sister. This tea is that mutated baby.

“It can’t be that bad” you say. Oh, but it is!

It’s got a strong lemon taste; and no, i don’t mean bergamot. This is black tea if it was garnished with a 10-day-old lemon with a zester. The brew is so pathetically bland, underbodied and unbalanced that I might have to say that the great Disney powers that be blended this with the intention of pissing people off.

Bleh. Considering a toss out to the bin.

Meghann M

Whoa, sorry to hear it was a horrible tea, I love how you describe the mutation though!

Okay. I have to admit, on its own, this tea reminds me of dishwater. Its scent and taste reminds me of the scent of dish detergent. Which… isn’t something I particularly want to say about tea. Adding milk and honey helps, but I still can’t find it within me to recommend this tea, as I would some of the others in the Wonderland Tea brand.

An incredibly weak and underwhelming earl grey. It didn’t seem to matter how much I steeped it, the flavor seemed to remain equally dull. Sadly it’s close to what I expected from a gift shop tea, but I was hoping to be pleasantly surprised like I was with the Mad Hatter Blend.