Thé Jardin Bleu Royal

Black Flowering Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Coconut

From Ladurée

Thé Jardin Bleu Royal (Royal Garden Blue Tea): Non-smoked China and India tea blend with rhubarb and wild strawberry flavours, scattered with cornflower and belianthus petals.

About Ladurée View company

Finally opened this one as I’ve cleanly polished off a couple of other flavoured black teas (it’s easy to accumulate lots when they all sound so good!) – have been looking forward to it for a while. The first and last time I drank this tea was in Covent Garden, with my girlfriend, over pastries, and I remembered it being so, so sweet and delicious…

Funnily, it’s not giving me the same sweet surprise this time round! I’m finding familiarity in the cornflower and wild strawberry flavours as are in Yumchaa’s Notting Hill, although it’s a little more floral to begin with, and leaves a splendid, slightly acidic finish with the rhubarb. The black tea base is definitely there but it doesn’t overpower the added flavours at all – I think this might become my next comforting go-to tea once I run out of Notting Hill.

Prominent fruity, berry-like smell, similar to a light fruit punch. The smell of this blend really reminds me of strawberries and cream oatmeal. The only way to get this in the U.S. is to call Laduree’ store in NYC directly.
For more info please see my full review:

This is one of my all-time favorites. I wish I could order more online!