Ceylon Black Tea, Lemon Peel, Mint
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Nina's Tea USA

• “So I'm pretty sure this came from *Fuzzy_Peachkin* at our Taste of France swap. Thanks! I really like this tea. Citrus and mint are just a good combo. The lemon here tastes very juicy and...” Read full tasting note
    Kaylee 388 tasting notes
  • “I'm really enjoying this cup tonight! I'm picking up more spearmint, but my mother swears she smells the lemon from across the room. There is a lovely lemon tang to this. The whole thing reminds me...” Read full tasting note
    fuzzy_peachkin 464 tasting notes
  • “I was expecting a mint tea with a hint of lemon, but this turned out to be a lemon tea with the faintest hint of spearmint. To be fair, this was made from a sample, so it’s entirely possible that a...” Read full tasting note
    Veronica 722 tasting notes
  • “This tea smells amazing in the cup. Refreshing mint with green tea. The two come together well, and make a pretty good cup of tea. It tastes a little more basic than I would have expected. I...” Read full tasting note
    cheetah_pita 39 tasting notes

From Nina's Paris

The fresh green taste of mint. You won’t be able to resist this tea dotted with the zest of lemon. An instantaneous sensation of freshness

About Nina's Paris View company

So I’m pretty sure this came from Fuzzy_Peachkin at our Taste of France swap. Thanks! I really like this tea. Citrus and mint are just a good combo. The lemon here tastes very juicy and natural. It’s more prominent in the second steep. I suspect I might be able to get a third steep out of this, but it’s just too much black tea for my poor tummy. See previous tasting note for a more thorough review!

Sipdown number four for the day!

I’m really enjoying this cup tonight! I’m picking up more spearmint, but my mother swears she smells the lemon from across the room. There is a lovely lemon tang to this. The whole thing reminds me of summer lemonade with mint thrown in. Yummy!

I was expecting a mint tea with a hint of lemon, but this turned out to be a lemon tea with the faintest hint of spearmint. To be fair, this was made from a sample, so it’s entirely possible that a lot of lemon peel ended up in my infuser. That said this was a very nice cuppa. It was very clean and bright with the lemon tasting perfectly natural. This is a tea I’d like to try again and will consider ordering at some point in the future. I’d like to see if the mint, which was such a slight flavor in my cup, is as good as the lemon. If it is then I’d love to have this in my cupboard on a regular basis.

This tea smells amazing in the cup. Refreshing mint with green tea. The two come together well, and make a pretty good cup of tea. It tastes a little more basic than I would have expected. I can see a bit of lemon peel mixed in with the tea but it doesn’t come out til the end, and even then it’s just a hint. The green tea tastes delicious, high quality with a lightly grassy taste. The more I drink this one the more I like it – the mint, lemon, and green tea blend together seamlessly and make a cup of tea that’s even better as it cools. I’m tempted to try this one iced as well.

Thanks go to Nina’s Paris Teas for sending me a sample of this delicious tea!

Amazing

This is quite nice. I love the spearmint in it, and the lemon isn’t too lemony, but it does smell lemon for sure. The black base is just that, a base for the other flavors. It’s there, but it’s not detracting or overpowering. Very nice.

This tea reminds me of my favorite bagged tea Tazo – Zen. Although this tea has a black base instead of a green. It’s minty, lightly lemony, and has a hint of bitterness from the black tea.

Aroma: Sweet mint
Liquor Color: Amber
Liquor Flavor: Sweet mint, fades into almost smoked black tea base, refreshing mint linger and a light hint of creamy lemon
Notes: Nice smooth mint flavor to begin with then I taste the black tea base that I didn’t really care for, then the mint faded back in. Lemon was very light. Then again I don’t recall seeing too many lemon rinds in there.

Thank you Nina’s Paris for the free sample!