Gui Hua Oolong

Oolong Tea
Floral, Roasted, Sweet, Tangy, Vegetal, Cream, Peach
Edit tea info Last updated by scarlettdoom

• “another tea from the *teafairy* As far as green oolongs go, this one is pretty tasty. I like the peachy tasty that comes through as you drink this one - natural peachy goodness without that weird...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 5068 tasting notes
  • “This was phenomenal. I know I adore peachy flavors, and this one is definitely very juicy and peach reminiscent, but peach mixed with floral is killer. And oolong is my favorite tea base, pretty...” Read full tasting note
    Zimaleah501 331 tasting notes
  • “Another sample from Dexter! This is a lovely evening cup. It's got sweet, floral notes on the nose, and the start of the sip is a touch floral and roasty, almost perfumed. The finish is long,...” Read full tasting note
    Anlina 292 tasting notes
  • “This oolong came from *Virginia* in the last box o'awesomeness she sent me :). On the label, she wrote "SO GOOD" and I must say that I agree! The smell of this tea is just lovely- lightly...” Read full tasting note
    mj1851 268 tasting notes

From Tealux

Gui Hua Oolong is produced by scenting Taiwanese Oolong tea with fresh Osmanthus flowers, combining the sweet osmanthus fragrance with the fruity sweet nature of Taiwanese Oolong. The recipe of Gui Hua Oolong has been around for a long time. This tea was especially popular among the ladies in the past as they believe that drinking it can help them enhance their beauty. In any case, Gui Hua Oolong is truly a lovely tea suitable to be shared with your friends and family anytime.

When infused, the tea leaves release the lovely sweet and pleasant aroma of Osmanthus flower. The tea is refreshingly light and has a hint of peachy flavor.

About Tealux View company

another tea from the teafairy As far as green oolongs go, this one is pretty tasty. I like the peachy tasty that comes through as you drink this one – natural peachy goodness without that weird artificial like peach taste of “peach drink.”

Ysaurella

looks great, especially the pic shows something like a great Oolong

You might enjoy this one :)

TheTeaFairy

Yay, I thought you might like this one even if it’s a scary green oolong!!!!

This was phenomenal. I know I adore peachy flavors, and this one is definitely very juicy and peach reminiscent, but peach mixed with floral is killer. And oolong is my favorite tea base, pretty much ever. I want a perfume that smells like this stuff, dry or steeped. I want a candle of it. I want to smell it all day long.

Another sample from Dexter!

This is a lovely evening cup. It’s got sweet, floral notes on the nose, and the start of the sip is a touch floral and roasty, almost perfumed. The finish is long, tangy and vegetal, quite a departure from the sip.

Not a stand out to me, but a very pleasant oolong.

Flavors: Floral, Roasted, Sweet, Tangy, Vegetal

This oolong came from Virginia in the last box o’awesomeness she sent me :). On the label, she wrote “SO GOOD” and I must say that I agree!

The smell of this tea is just lovely- lightly floral and sweet. It really does smell amazing! The taste does not disappoint either. There’s a delicate peach flavor that comes through, wrapped in beautiful floral and cream notes. It’s no where near the creaminess of a milk oolong, but it works perfectly with peachiness. Nothing about this tea is overdone. It’s just so dainty, graceful, and alluring. I love it :) Thank you Virginia!

Flavors: Cream, Floral, Peach

TheTeaFairy

This is so peachy, I love this tea!

mj

I thought about you when I first tasted it because I remembered you saying that you like peachy oolongs :)

TheTeaFairy

Haha! That’s sweet… It’s actually one of the Tealux teas I suggested to Virginia!! :-)

Haha we’re all puppets on your TeaFairy strings :-P

TheTeaFairy

No puppets, just the most awesome tea friends :-)

mj

Aww thanks TTF! You got me right in the feels. You’re definitely one of my favorite tea friends :)

I don’t usually swear in my reviews ‘cause I’m a lady (HA) but let me throw that out the window for a second and just say it: the dry leaf smells so fucking good. I want to drink it, eat it, rub it all over my body, rinse my hair with it, stuff it into my pillow and wash my clothes with it.

The infusion smells of delicate flowers, peaches, butter…The aroma is reflected in the taste with the addition of sweet peas and confectioner’s sugar. This is SO good it’s very soft, delicate and although it is floral, it is absolutely not in any way shape or form perfumey. I would drink this everyday. It reminds me of those french flower flavoured candies, but without the intensity.

TheTeaFairy

I know, right? This tea is like a little treasure to me.