English Breakfast Tea aka Morning Glory

Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS

From Teapigs

About this tea:

For those of you who have bought our morning glory tea before, this is the same great blend except we’ve added even more tea to our temple. We renamed it english breakfast as some people didn’t recognise that this is our everyday blend of tea.
Our signature blend – the teapigs version of builders’ tea, if you will. Far from ordinary, it’s a skilful balancing act between three glorious teas: a gutsy Assam, a mellow little Ceylon and a powerful newcomer from Rwanda. (Learn more about life on the Pfunda estate here)

About Teapigs View company

Thanks to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this tea!

I’ve reviewed this tea previously here:

This is a really bold, gutsy breakfast blend – and I am not exactly sure why I chose to drink it at 4:45 pm. But it is good as a late afternoon tea too! Deliciously malty. Brisk!

A perfect accompanier to an English style breakfast, or in this case an English style breakfast but for dinner.

Add one demerara sugar and a dollop of milk to create perfection.

The tea itself is strong, malty and very much full bodied. It’s one of the stronger breakfast tea’s I have found which is why I love it.

A good strong hardy tea. A “builder’s brew” but much higher quality as reflected in the somewhat premium price. Well worth the price. My tip is to brew it to almost stewed strength.