Black Chai Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by yashuvam

• “Drinking the tea latte variety from the Bruin Café at UCLA. Not bad, not bad. Personally I like my chai a little bit spicier than normal, so this cup's a little bland in comparison...” Read full tasting note
    teaKENnection 52 tasting notes
  • “Had a cup today! Pleasant aroma and a pleasant taste. Not too strong and not too weak. I had it plain and then tried another cup with honey. Tomorrow I will try a little milk, honey, and vanilla!” Read full tasting note
    dalemartin 9 tasting notes

From The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf

Chai Tea
Quick, what’s the most popular drink in India? Coffee? Nope. Tea? Close. Try Chai. On every street corner in India, Chaiwallahs hawk their special blend. We offer a traditional Indian Chai that uses only the finest ingredients. We blend black tea, cinnamon, clove, and cardamom. Exotic, aromatic and deeply relaxing, Chai is the drink of a continent. One billion Indians can’t be wrong.

About The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf View company

Drinking the tea latte variety from the Bruin Café at UCLA. Not bad, not bad. Personally I like my chai a little bit spicier than normal, so this cup’s a little bland in comparison…