Honey Ginseng Decaf

Green Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From The Republic of Tea

Daily Green Tea – A relaxing blend combines the ancient healthy properties of China green tea with Panax ginseng and full blossom honey. This delicious, subtly sweet tea offers a peaceful sipping experience.

About The Republic of Tea View company

another tea ….. from the back ack ack of the closet et et et…
i drink it cuz it’s there.
i log it cuz i drink it.

This is one of my go-to teas when I’m in a hurry in the morning. I have no idea at what temperature I’m actually heating the water, but it’s the “green” setting on my electric kettle. I steeped two bags in my travel mug and added restraint… I mean I added only two level teaspoons of Trader Joe’s Organic Wild Collected Raw Honey (say that five times fast). I think I prefer it with agave, but this was fine. In fact, this is one of those rare teas that I’ll actually drink unsweetened from time to time. I also have it in regular, and I plan on doing a side-by-side tasting at some point.

I was introduced to the original ROT Honey Ginseng at Panera’s Bread and loooooved it. And I don’t really like honey, so go figure! But I drink decaf so I was happy to find that ROT made a decaf version. It’s very good! The flavor is just as powerful as the regular. Right now this is my new favorite tea. I am obsessed with it and wish to drink cup after cup. And since it’s decaf, I can!