Vanilla & Cinnamon Black Tea

Cinnamon, Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by kitkatcarr

From Trader Joe's

Product description not available yet.

About Trader Joe's View company

Its going to be 100 degrees today. Buy my sinuses are still unhappy, and so an unseasonable tea is called for!
Why precicely I thought cinnamon would be good for gunky sinuses, I do not know, but I do like this. Its warm and fun. Not precicely the mood people usually goes for during 100 degree weather, but hey.
Give me tea or give me heatstroke!

Fjellrev

Gross, 100 degrees! I don’t know how you can live like that. 80 is bad enough.

Rosehips

Its no fun, let me tell you. Pretty common around here.

gmathis

I like this one (maybe not in triple digit heat; we had that today, too). It’s very similar to one of my winter favorites, Eggnogg’n by Bigelow.

Rosehips

As I say, I dont know what posessed me to attempt this in triple digits. I am a fool for tea!

Like you, my tea cupboard…and counter…and basket…is overflowing, but I could’t stand being in a different (urban) shopping venue and not picking up a couple of things I couldn’t find at home.

This was cheap, a plus, and tasty. It is exactly what it proposes to be: good black tea, vanilla, cinnamon. Haven’t tried it with milk yet, but I’m thinking that’ll “nog” it up for Christmas.

Shopping opportunities notwithstanding, it’s good to be home. After the past few months, I think home is one one of my favorite words in the whole world.

I got a box of this for Christmas, and have enjoyed having it for the past few weeks. I’ve mostly added sugar, and others have commented on how nice my office smells when I have a cup. It’s a typical black tea bag with some good spices!

gmathis

Reminds me a lot of Bigelow’s Eggnogg’n.

Really good for a bagged tea.

i can’t believe it’s not butter!

Smells amazing and tastes almost as good. I need to find a loose-leaf tea that tastes similar!

pyarkaaloo

same here! would love to find a loose leaf version of this tea!!

pyarkaaloo

also agree that it tastes almost as amazing as it smells…that aroma is inimitable bliss…i always add milk & brown sugar…i feel like i’m drinking chai sans the pungent clove!

Definately not the best vanilla tea out there but I think this one of the best bagged teas. We keep this one around because it’s convenient; perfect brewed double strength with equal parts water and Trader Joe’s vanilla hemp milk. They’re probably literally made for one another.

It’s a good tea, but lacks in vanilla taste. A good alternative is Celestial Seasonings Nutcracker Sweet.

pyarkaaloo

it’s not only a good alternative to Nutcracker Sweet, it’s identical ;)

traprule

Duly noted. I think the festive Nutcracker packaging appealed to me more than that creepy lemur.

This is actual a travel staple for me. The strong vanilla and cinnamon notes tame bad water taste on the road. So for vanilla tea week I broke out a box with the happy lemur looking at me while drinking his tea I just had to cheer up. Its foggy out and I can feel the warm cinnamon opening my eyes and lifting the fog. The black on this tea is a bit harsh something I like in a wake up morning tea. The vanilla is strong in the scent and mixes on the tongue with the cinnamon. Adding some honey enhances the vanilla sweetness. I think its great for a bagged tea and for the price! Also you can’t really over steep, I’ve accidentally left it over 10 minutes with no additional bitterness.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Vanilla

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 10 OZ / 295 ML
Rosehips

I love this one. I wish it was available year round.

bizbee1

yes I stock up and store it sealed up in plastic boxes in a cool spot so I have enough to make it through the year. I just went shopping and found a new TJ’s tea coconut lemongrass green. I’m not sure if that’s something I’d like but the price was right so its hopped into the cart

Aaaaahhh, lemur tea. Good on a cold night. No need to add sugar because the vanilla in it adds a fragrant and sweet note to it.