Relaxed Mind

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Heather Hassan-Seo

From Yogi Tea

Expand your mind and refresh your spirit with our fragrant Relaxed Mind. Yogi’s blissful blend begins with helichrysum, used in Western Herbalism for centuries and believed to uplift the subconscious. Then we add shank pushpi, used in Ayurvedic medicine to support cognitive functions, memory and perception. We finish this unique formula with aromatic English lavender and organic sage, herbs traditionally used to gently elevate mood and nurture creativity. The sophisticated taste of this one-of-a-kind tea may bring you to a state of pure relaxation and tranquility.

About Yogi Tea View company

This herbal tisane isn’t too bad, needless to say I am in favor of anything that promotes a relaxed mind, which is why I picked it up. I have a lot of teas with caffeine but it is nice to have some herbal blends as well.

Lavender is not something I’ve been incredibly fond of in tea but I like it okay here. Lots of lavender and sage, I’m not wild about it, will probably finish the rest of it off someday.

Scott B

Greek mountain tea has a natural, slightly lemony flavor. It’s herbal and caffeine-free.

Backlog from Monday after yoga class. There’s quite a variety of teas (mostly yogi & tazo) at the studio that I look forward to trying.

Shelyteadrinker79

I love Yoga, I’m taking it this Summer. :) I’m following you now.

I love anything Yogi tea. I want to relax tonight. I’m meal planning for next week. I love my Hello Kitty Hot Water Kettle. I use it all the time. Currently I’m reading Beneath the Glitter by Elle and Blair Fowler. I’m getting into makeup. So at any rate, I love tea.

Dry Tea Bags:First Touch fruity, (even lychee)
but after next is so chinese herbal……
After Steel:chinese “little box” tea & lavender taste.

1987 tasting notes

I’ve come across two teas from Yogi that I just don’t care for and this is one of them. The taste I get from it is overwhelmingly sage and not so much lavender. Since I’ve got most of a box left I tend to drink this one when I’m sick and can’t taste a thing. No sense in wasting good tea when I can’t taste it anyway.

Pleasant sage, a bit too much lavender for my tastes. Oily mouthfeel. Not too bad to wind down with before bed.

Lavender! Completely lavender, with a touch of berry.

8 min or more