So excited for this tea!! After so many raving reviews, I was concerned that it would let me down. I was curious about the creamy notes everyone was talking about. So here we go!

Colour: smooth light yellow

Aroma: amazingly creamy and pure cantaloupe

Taste: Wow! This is delicious. So creamy and sweet cantaloupe. A full mouth feel. This is so silky and smooth, I felt full after I drank it like I had just had a huge bowl of fresh cantaloupe. I am not sure if I have ever had such a creamy tea. This certainly does not let me down, it deserves raving reviews!

2nd steep: 90degrees, 4minutes, less creamy and more melon, still delicious!

I put the leaves in a mug to cold brew, I will see how that goes tomorrow!

Bonnie

This is the best melon tea I’ve had!

tigress_al

I cold brewed the 3rd steeping of these leaves. It tastes light but still creamy, smooth, and cantaloupe.

Comments

Bonnie

This is the best melon tea I’ve had!

tigress_al

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada