drank Coconut Cream Pie by 52teas

Thanks to Amanda for this sample!

This smells delicous. I love coconut

This tea is nice and smooth coconut with some vanilla cream shining through. The black base is there, but not overpowering. I am not really getting any pie crust taste, but that is ok, because the filling is so great!

I would definitely re-buy this. Oh man, how did I get hooked to 52teas so easily??!

gmathis

Doesn’t take long, does it?

Ninavampi

It is a sperll (or curse) that once you try it, you love it, and you are hooked!

tigress_al

Ya I already wanna make another order but my tea cupboard is more than overflowing!

Comments

gmathis

Doesn’t take long, does it?

Ninavampi

tigress_al

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada