This is part of a gift pack of 3 teas that my in-laws brought back from England for me. I am having this today for the last day of the London Olympics. I had a great time watching them!

This is actually the loose version of the tea. This was very bold and malty. I had it with milk as the English would. Honestly, I think this tea would maybe be a little harsh without the milk, but with milk it is nice and smooth.

This packs a bit of a punch, but great for this morning as I was only half awake and was getting for another long shift at the hospital.

I am a nurse, I love to do so many things: reading, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I had a DavidsTea for the first time and have been obsessed ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte. I am not the biggest fan of green tea.

My favourite flavours are nutty, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are floral (jasmine being the exception) and banana.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada