This is part of a gift pack of 3 teas that my in-laws brought back from England for me. I am having this today for the last day of the London Olympics. I had a great time watching them!

This is actually the loose version of the tea. This was very bold and malty. I had it with milk as the English would. Honestly, I think this tea would maybe be a little harsh without the milk, but with milk it is nice and smooth.

This packs a bit of a punch, but great for this morning as I was only half awake and was getting for another long shift at the hospital.

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada