drank Butterbeer by 52teas

Thanks to Lala for a sample of this! Once I realized this existed I knew I’d love to try it at some point, being the huge Harry Potter fan that I am.

I have to say, in 2011 we went to Universal Studios and spent a good amount of time in Harry Potter’s Wizarding World which was like a dream come true for the young person inside me. When there, I had two or three Butterbeers, which were truly delicious, possibly the greatest drink ever. Totally what I imagined it should taste like. It was offered in a slushie or liquid form, both were yummy!

This tea is an awesome tea version of Butterbeer! I hope it becomes available again because I think I’d like to order some!

Similar to Davidstea’s Root Beer Float (which was sadly discontinued in favor of the Cherry Cola, wth?!)… But that one I felt I could really only justify drinking cold and I’m enjoying this Butterbeer hot.

Here’s hoping I can procure some!

Lala

Glad you like it. I have never had “real” butterbeer, but if it is anything similar to the tea, I am going to have to get my hands on some!

Comments

Lala

Hello!

Here’s what I love (or I did before, and am trying to again):

Harney and Sons Paris is my all time favorite tea.

Mariage Freres and Kusmi are also on my awesome list.

I love creamy earl greys.

Also have an appreciation of oolong.

I love swapping!

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada