Thanks to jessiwrites for a taste of this delightful concoction!

The first time I tried this I was underwhelmed. Not sure what was going on that day but now I LOVE this! It’s really tasty, the marshmallows, chocolate and caramel are all coming out to say hello! I am thinking I was too stingy with the tea last time, trying to make it last sometimes isn’t worth sacrificing the proper cuppa. This time the flavour was maximized whereas last time my pathetic excuse for a “teaspoon” just meant a weak cuppa.

I’m putting in a DellaTerra order now and am really struggling to choose between this and S’mores, which I haven’t tried. Nevermind, I decided to order the sample pouch of this because it’s better than nothing at all!

This is really good. I have a disgustingly sweet bunch of teeth (all of them, not just one), so though some people have said this is too sweet, it’s right up my alley. I am hoping it will be a good way to squash a late night dessert craving. :)

YUM! So far I’m pleased with the Della Terra Teas I’ve tried thanks to all the generous swappers out there.