drank Bear Trap by DAVIDsTEA

SIPDOWN!

Made some iced tea out of this the other day. I must have oversteeped it because it was VERY flavorful, almost too much so. I had ‘sipped down’ the last of my Xanadu the other day as well, also iced, and preferred it. I think Xanadu was discontinued or was only a summer tea or whatever, but it was sweeter and more raspberry/cherry, which I liked.

I know this is supposed to be about Bear Trap though. It was a bit sour. I don’t LOVE blackberries so maybe that was what happened with my taste buds on this one. I dumped it down the drain. I don’t think that has so much to do with the quality of this tea, just my own personal preference. It’s very tasty, just not the taste I was hoping for!!

Hello!

Here’s what I love (or I did before, and am trying to again):

Harney and Sons Paris is my all time favorite tea.

Mariage Freres and Kusmi are also on my awesome list.

I love creamy earl greys.

Also have an appreciation of oolong.

I love swapping!

When I rate, it goes like this:

85 -100 = WIN! awesome, I love this and keep it on hand
70 – 85 = pretty darn good but I don’t NEED to own it
55 – 70 = not necessarily terrible but not a tea for me!

New Brunswick, Canada