drank Lavender Earl Grey by Rishi Tea

Thank you, Short Sorceress, for introducing me to my new favorite Earl Grey Lavender! You were right – the 3min steep was just about right.

Overall, I’m really impressed with this tea. It was absolutely wonderful, with a fantastic balance between the Earl Grey flavor profile and the lavender – no perfume taste here! I’ve come across a couple EGLs during the Battle of the Earl Greys, and it’s much better than the Adagio, where the lavender overwhelms the cup. This is something I will totally come back to!

You can read my full review here:

Feel free to browse my cupboard if you’re interested in swapping, but all the mate and pu-erh in our household is my husband’s.

For swapping purposes, please note the apple allergy. Thank you!

I tried to limit my cupboard to teas that were 1oz or larger, but that was a gorgeous failure in terms of swap communication. It’s all going back up.

Okay, I just feel wrong trying to grade things without a rubric – it’s too inconsistent! So, here is the grading breakdown:

0-50: Dump it!
50-60: I might finish the cup
60-70: Possibly finish the pot
70-80: I may keep this on hand
80-90: Cupboard space guaranteed
90-100: Poetry may be involved!

Dallas, TX