drank Yuzu Temple by Mariage Frères

This is more of a (temporary) farewell than a tasting note. I have two full pots of tea beside me to help me get through this fifteen page paper. Yuzu Temple is one of them. Honestly, I don’t think this one is going to get done on time but I can only keep working!

The citrus is strong with this one and at times it has salty and peppery notes. It has that sticky, cleaning, invigorating quality that you may notice in fruits of the same variety. It can be somewhat overwhelming like a perfume if you don’t keep it in check. I accidentally poured some into my cup that had previously been filled with English Rose and they surprisingly weren’t as oppositional as you would think. Hope the sweet and floral perfume overload doesn’t make me feel faint. It can do that sometimes. Need. TO. Be. Awake!

Anyways, I’m already excited to resume reading everyone’s tasting notes on the 16th! No sooner because I don’t want to see any spoilers for the twelve days of tea from 52teas. I don’t get to open mine up until I’m back on the mainland for the holidays. Happy tea drinking, everyone! :)

Cavocorax

I’m surprised you’re still working on your paper! I would have assumed you had to turn it in on the last day of class. Anyways… good luck! I found I did my best writing when I was up til 3AM. :P (Maybe not best, but.. quantity-wise I did well).

CrowKettle

Thank you!I’ve had to turn in three papers since class ended on the 3rd. This is the last of them and has the weird due date of Dec. 14th at 4PM. Whining about it is so much easier than actually doing it. :)

Comments

Cavocorax

CrowKettle

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: