Day nine

Lemon and spice, oh, how I would love to have this around when I’m feeling under the weather. It has all the cleansing feel of lemon water, the fiery warmth of a touch of cardamom, and the tranquil elements of an astringent green. There is a soft cushioned sweetness to this cup. I always forget that cardamom is an excellent sweetener spice. I find all the flavours very balanced here. Somewhat mouth drying but not sour enough to cause noticeable puckering.

What a soothing cup to drink the day after “the apocalypse”, or more realistically, what was supposed to be the darkest day of the year. I just wish I still had my curry from the other day to accompany this drink… Well, even if this wasn’t the tea of the day I would still want my palak paneer. I could eat a wide range of Indian food ALL the time.

This tea (and curry) is definitely not for everyone but for those who do enjoy it it’s the best thing.