drank Ruby Pie by Butiki Teas

I’m drinking this before running off to an appointment. My mom decided she wanted a cup too, although she chose to add milk. Not sure how that worked out for her yet.

Edit: I think she liked it a lot, and seemed genuinely disappointed when I told her there wasn’t much left. I might have to order more from her when the cupboards empty out a bit.

This one is starting to grow on me. The smooth vanilla notes are really coming out today, and make a really convincing pie crust. The tartness is at the perfect level too. The lingering aftertaste makes for a very convincing strawberry rhubarb.

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada