drank Ruby Pie by Butiki Teas

I’m drinking this before running off to an appointment. My mom decided she wanted a cup too, although she chose to add milk. Not sure how that worked out for her yet.

Edit: I think she liked it a lot, and seemed genuinely disappointed when I told her there wasn’t much left. I might have to order more from her when the cupboards empty out a bit.

This one is starting to grow on me. The smooth vanilla notes are really coming out today, and make a really convincing pie crust. The tartness is at the perfect level too. The lingering aftertaste makes for a very convincing strawberry rhubarb.

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: