Wow.

This tea totally took me by surprise and bowled me over!
I’m getting sweet sugary strawberry, a bunch of tart rhubarb and buttery crumbly crust goodness.

It smells and tastes exactly like a strawberry rhubarb pie or crumble, and there is a hint of creaminess like a big scoop of ice cream is plopped on top and melting into a sweet gooey amazing delicious mess.

AMAZING herbal tea, I am taken aback!

Meg

I was wondering about this one – I love strawberry rhubarb anything (we recently made strawberry rhubarb sorbet…soo good!) and didn’t want to be disappointed! Might have to give it a try!

aaaaah! another great review on this tea. I may just have to break down and get some.

Bonnie

This seems to be the one that everyone likes so far.

Amariel

Did you find it slightly floral at all?

katgolik

I cannot wait to try this now!!It’s coming in the mail shortly..not soon enough!

DaisyChubb

Oh Meg you will not be disappointed – it’s true to the name! I added a bit of sugar to the last of the pot and AH – PERFECT.

I didn’t find it floral, but I don’t have a high floral sensitivity so I might not be the best judge Heather :)

DaisyChubb

I can’t drink a lot of this tea at one time, it’s pretty rich. Kind of like I can’t have too much strawberry rhubarb crisp at one time either haha

Comments

Meg

Bonnie

This seems to be the one that everyone likes so far.

Amariel

Did you find it slightly floral at all?

katgolik

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy