drank Pineapple Kona Pop! by Teavana

Made this tonight as my evening herbal…it is VERY sweet even without sugar. I taste the pineapple and other generic tropical flavors. I will say it has a VERY sweet and cloying aftertaste.

I will drink the remainder of my sample but will not re-buy this one. (I got this in an exotic iced set for the holidays.)

tattooed_tea

It’s good mixed with the Blueberry Bliss from the same set.

momo

Yeah, this one is TERRIBLE on its own but when it’s with that blueberry one, it’s like magic.

Ellyn

I will try mixing the two tonight! Thanks for the suggestions.

Aimee Popovacki

i like this one alone kind of.. i felt it had a tequilaish taste to it…. almost like a saltiness… but mixed with the blueberry it was great

Comments

tattooed_tea

It’s good mixed with the Blueberry Bliss from the same set.

momo

Ellyn

I will try mixing the two tonight! Thanks for the suggestions.

Aimee Popovacki

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

Framingham, MA