This is a great black tea. I drank it on the way to work this morning and enjoyed every sip. It was not a super bold tea a la a breakfast blend but it had some body and a nice mouthfeel and woke me up just fine.

What a nice black tea! I find it being a little more toned down black, but it certainly produces a very nice flavor (whatever the 5 teas may be).

I could taste the malty sweetness and a TANG of smoke that others have noted. The blend of teas is not listed specifically but I think I love the combination – there is also a tad note of malt.

This is a great blend of straight teas. Yum!

I like all kinds of tea and am open to new things. I am learning about all kinds of new tea and am working on pushing my palate with new tastes.

Looking for new tea shops/houses/cafes and finding new teas to sample is often part of the adventure!

Bringing varied teas to work makes the day interesting

I live in Framingham, MA with my husband, a cranky orange cat and an oversized chihuahua.

I am open to tea swaps from around the world and tea meetups if anyone is in the Greater Boston/ New England area.

As of 7/6/14 I am working to make every tea I own appear in my cupboard…including things I only have a small amount. Look around! Want to swap?

Framingham, MA