thank you yyz… this sample was awesome!

a light, sweet fruity green… with a hint of musk that is not smoke and is also not pungent.

i swear my reviews are getting briefer by the day! =0(

MissB

You and me both! :) It’s just good to see you here.

keychange

And me also! I miss you!

yyz

I’m glad you liked it! Hope things are going well, despite all the busyness.

come back to us!

JustJames

okay. massive stress + stupidity + a question: can you explain to me why I feel bad when a person in a position of power was sexually inappropriate (not physically) with ME? i know it was the individual’s fault/glitch/action/failing/legal bypass… and yet i know my prof is having a sit down with the person today and i am terrified. what is my problem?

well, what a thing to post in among the comments, yes?

=0(

what part of me being your employee/volunteer gives you the impression that you have any rights to inquire about (nevermind debate!!!) my sexual orientation!?? loudly. in a courtyard. and that was just the beginning.

ew. what an awful experience justjames. :( I’m sorry you had to go through that.

Stephanie

That sounds horrible. Sorry you are dealing with that :(

OMGsrsly

‘hearts’, James. Obviously you’re allowed to feel whatever you feel. :) I wish you luck!

Brief reviews are fine, too. You’ll come back to writing your poetic prose at some point!

There are only two answers to the question that arsehat asked you:

1- Oh, I was unaware that eunuchs thought of such things?
2- Hm. Good question. Maybe we should debate it further with the HR department’s sexual harassment advisor.

I only mean #2 seriously. C’mon! :)

Many hugs to you. I hope it goes better than expected.

JustJames

i always come up with the best responses AFTER the fact. i was SO caught of guard. i mean a MILLION times never expected. bah! why can’t people be normal human beings?

TeaExplorer

It’s healthy that you acknowledged the issue originated with the other person’s action. And it’s natural for a thinking, caring human being to feel stress after negative interactions with others. That doesn’t make it suck any less. One small consolation is that the community here on Steepster seems to be caring and supportive, and is a great place to open up and share. I hope in time this issue gets resolved and you find peace.

yyz

James, I hope everything went well yesterday. What an awkward and uncomfortable situation.

I feel for you.

Luckily I’ve mainly had to deal with such things when abroad in places where there is a stereotype about Western Women being quite loose. Fixed that by wearing a veil in some places and by learning a look that turned propositions into ‘Good Night Aunty’. There was a little bit of that when I worked in Aviation, but mostly from the pax, and to be sure there is a little bit of theatre in that job. I was only warned away from one man who had a reputation, was on wife number 4 and had a new baby.

Sorry you were put in such an awkward situation.

JustJames

i appreciate everyone’s words of support. i meet with the guy today… he spoke with my prof yesterday. if he has not snapped back into line 100% then a) i will assist him into the position b) it will be the last meeting i attend with him. i have better things to do than to be inappropriately hassled by a creep.

how is it that a creep (there are so many alternative monikers i’d love to fill in here) runs such a BRILLIANT project? how did that happen??

Comments

MissB

You and me both! :) It’s just good to see you here.

keychange

And me also! I miss you!

yyz

I’m glad you liked it! Hope things are going well, despite all the busyness.

come back to us!

JustJames

well, what a thing to post in among the comments, yes?

=0(

Stephanie

That sounds horrible. Sorry you are dealing with that :(

OMGsrsly

There are only two answers to the question that arsehat asked you:

1- Oh, I was unaware that eunuchs thought of such things?

I only mean #2 seriously. C’mon! :)

Many hugs to you. I hope it goes better than expected.

TeaExplorer

I feel for you.

Sorry you were put in such an awkward situation.

Time For A ReWrite!

-COFFEE … rare, nasty, not even a bit funny if i’m exposed. (call me original)

Hi! I’m James!

mandala teas is brilliant and a company i count on.

90-100 i need more
80-90 i might need more, or it might be a respect vote

however, i’m always open to trying things.

dislikes so far: guayasa, darjeeling, most peach teas.

Victoria, BC