drank Giant Peach Iced Tea by Tazo

Picked this one up at the Starbucks where I stopped to pick up some lunch. I was already in the area and I didn’t want to have to drive somewhere else so I thought I might as well grab a panini at Starbucks. I couldn’t decide on a drink and I felt like the barista was waiting for my reply so I impulsively grabbed this from the cooler.

This was pretty good. At first I had assumed I was drinking a very sweet black tea until I read the label. Its green tea with apple and peach juice. I could definitely taste the apples and peaches. I could taste the green tea underneath the apple and peach flavour, but only after I read the label. So it may have just been the power of suggestion! Overall it was good, but a little too sweet. I felt a bit cheated after I found out there was juice in it, but I guess that is better than a load of artificial flavour and sugar. Although, I am sure that is all the juice is made of anyway.

I wish I really would have asked them to make me a fresh iced tea instead. Not sure why I choked when she asked me what I wanted. There’s always next time.