drank Cucumber Mango Shou Mei by 52teas

Backlog:

My last backlog for this evening. Hopefully, I’ll find some time tomorrow to add some more.

The dry leaf of this tea smells amazing. Definitely a worthy addition to the Cucumber “collection” that 52Teas has. (I still think about the Cucumber Strawberry.)

A very refreshing, delicious, unique blend. Those are words I use often when describing 52Teas blends … and for good reason. No, I don’t love everything they create, but, most of the blends, if nothing else, I really appreciate the uniqueness of them because you aren’t going to find teas like them anywhere.

I am obsessed with tea!