I bought 250 grams of this a while ago. And now it is not calling me anymore. I had it a lot at first and then i haven’t had it for a few months. Tried it today and it’s sort of … Meh. Didn’t sweeten it so maybe that’s the reason it’s not making me swoon. It’s still a trusty tea, tastes like banana oolong should. Not too fake, banana does not overpower, but all I can think of is how my della terra teas are coming soon and I will have more choices in my cupboard.

Tuscanteal

Does it still taste like fake banana though? You know like the 5cent banana marshmellows?

adagio breeze

I so wanted to try this before it was discontinued, but I couldn’t justify buying such a huge quantity of it. Could I interest you in a trans-Atlantic swap, or just buy some from you?

Nxtdoor

Umm… To me it doesn’t taste too fake. I know what you mean, I think monkey fart from 52teas tastes like those banana runt candies. The good thing is I love those, I always picked out the banana candies out of the bunch in the box. I also like banana flavoured Popsicles, despite the artificial flavouring.

@Adagio breeze, you don’t have to buy the oolong from me, I am not against swapping. I don’t do them just for sport, like other people, but if someone is interested in a tea I have, I can always swap if I have more than 1-2 cups which in this case I do. I will be in Romania in a week or so, can totally mail from there, but I don’t mind doing it from here. Let me know if there’s other things you want. Even if I don’t have them, I can go and buy. There are a few DAVIDs teas I ran out of and need to replenish so a trip there is imminent.

Comments

Tuscanteal

adagio breeze

Nxtdoor

Formerly a mathematician, I’m a chef and a wine lover with a trained palate but find that I lack the linguistic prowess for tea tasting notes. Now there’s something to learn!

Toronto Canada