drank Organic Long Jing by Steepster

I liked this tea better than the previous select green, Karigane. Long Jing was a bit grassy on the first steep, with a slight honey note at the end. The second steep was less grassy and more honey at the end. I’m not the biggest fan of green tea, but this was quite drinkable.

I started drinking more tea about 5 years ago when I found that even my half -caf coffee was making me jittery and then sleepy after the caffeine wore off. While I started out with mostly Teavana, but soon expanded my tea cupboard to include lapsang souchon, pu-erh, and other strong black teas. I do enjoy oolongs, green, and other teas, as well as a nice tisane for an evening cuppa.
I am an avid traveler, hiker, soccer player/watcher. I am part of the local outdoor/sports enthusiast club called Bayou City Outdoors, I volunteer as a leader in the local adult soccer league (HWSA), and mentor a little girl with the Big Brothers Big Sisters organization.
I love trying new tea in new places, if you see something in my cupboard you want to try, hit me up for a swap!

Houston, TX