I’m, umm, not even going to put this one in my cupboard. The rest of the sample will go to my mom and brother. Thanks, Dexter3657, for sharing. :)

Interestingly, even with a 5 minute steep, the leaves are still fairly tightly curled. I wonder how long it would take for them to look like leaves..?

Smells like burnt chocolate dirt pie. It’s a flavour in tea that I just can’t wrap my head around, and I really can’t stand. I know other people like it, and more power to you if you do!

I’ve had two sips. I can’t drink this tea. If you like those dark roasty chocolatey earthy teas then you might like this one. I’m going to have to pass.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada