drank Gingerbread by DAVIDsTEA

A sipdown I can’t even note in my Steepster cupboard, because for some reason the tea wasn’t in it!

Oh well.

Today it’s molasses cake. Not really gingery, but there are some spices in the background. I helped the molasses flavour along by adding 1/2 tsp brown sugar. Mmm.

I’d consider getting more of this, but I’d have to add a bunch of chopped up candied ginger for it to actually be *ginger*bread. :)

(Also: I “only” have 10 more rows of a cowl I started 4 or 5 years ago left to do. Yay? I want to finish now, but each row takes so long…)

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more
Veronica

Woot! Getting a wip that’s been sitting there for years is such a good feeling. And it’s the perfect time of year to use it. :)

Veronica

I meant to say getting a wip that’s been sitting there for year completed…

haha don’t you hate it when you’re all like SIPDOWN! oh wait..i never put it in my cupboard…crap.

OMGsrsly

Veronica, the only problem is I don’t have enough yarn for the 3.5 repeats of the pattern! Tiny cowl!

Sil, exactly. And I JUST updated my cupboard so where did I go wrong?!

Amariel

Lol. I just found some Blueberry Fruit tea from Teavivre I had stashed away in a tin somewhere and forgotten about it. Woopsie!

:) Just drink it… no one will ever know! Oh, wait. :D

Comments

Veronica

Veronica

I meant to say getting a wip that’s been sitting there for year completed…

OMGsrsly

Sil, exactly. And I JUST updated my cupboard so where did I go wrong?!

Amariel

:) Just drink it… no one will ever know! Oh, wait. :D

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada