drank Mulberry Magic by DAVIDsTEA

Thanks Pureleaf for this sample.

Dry smell: This tea smells wonderful. It has a slight hint of an orange oolong smell. The most dominant smell is that of cherry and chocolate. It smells EXACTLY like the cherry hershey kisses they sell around christmas. It’s a very sweet very deep smell.

Wet smell: This still has the deep cherry chocolate hershey kisses smell

Taste: This tea is really sweet. It has a creamy taste but it’s not the chocolate flavor that I smelled. I can taste a fruitiness that reminds me of how some liquors smell. It is very syrupy. Overall a pretty good tea but it is a little too sweet and fruity for me

I’m new to the high quality tea world and eager to get started tasting and enjoying a whole new world of flavor. I’m a high school senior, 18 years old, and have been an avid tea drinker my whole life. Previously I would drink generic tea bags. Recently I have been getting into Gong Fu Cha and loose leaf teas. Not only do I enjoy the flavors, but the ceremony is a nice way to relax and unwind after a hard days work. I aspire to try many different teas and meet others from the tea community. If anyone has any teas they would be willing to send as samples I would be very thankful to you for helping expand my tea knowledge and pallet.

Washington State