Oh man…so this is caffeine free, which is bad new bears for me since it’s delicious! and can be an evening tea for me as i try not to drink too much caffeine in the evening even though it doesn’t affect me.

So first off…the smell…oh man the smell. See I looooove lattes and cappacinos and caramel machiatos and this…this smells divine! I’m sure if Ian was here he’d be asking me why i was making coffee when i have 5 pounds of tee to drink!

So, on to the taste. I steeped it for the 5 mins, and I’m thinking next time i’ll up the time a bit and/or add a bit extra to the mix. It’s a little light on the flavour for me but that’s also likely because of the smell, which has me expecting full on coffee haha I’m also tempted to add a wee bit of milk or cream to this just to see what happens…but another time. I may just need to take advantage of the sale (free 2oz!) going on this weekend with della terra…course then i need a plan for sneaking it into the house as well haha. Maybe this one gets sent to work… Really a nice tee for anyone who loves that caramel/cappacino type flavor. The roiboos doesn’t even phase me :)

Della Terra Teas

Sneaking the tea is the fun part:) I’m glad you enjoyed!

Comments

Della Terra Teas

Sneaking the tea is the fun part:) I’m glad you enjoyed!

Toronto, ON