drank Black Cherry Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

WHEEEEEEE!!!!!!! It’s tea day! not like any day ISN’T tea day but today just seems like more than usual. Also, my last note was my 300th tasting note so that’s super exciting. Not nearly as many as everyone else around here but in my head I’m really at 600 since I’ll do one tasting note for 3 cups of th same tea heh.

Anyway still loving this matcha and still REALLY enjoying my morning smoothies. Going to miss having one Friday morning…might have to actually have COFFEE to keep my awake during my all day client visit blech

Helena

congrats on 300 :D

Ninavampi

Congrats on 300! :)

Babble

No.. not the coffee. Tea all the way! Hehe.. just kidding. Congrats on your 300th tasting note. I should have more but I’m just too lazy to log ALL the teas I drink.

Rachel! I’m with you there! I make sure to hit the new ones and then try to keep up…when i can.
And thanks guys!

Indigobloom

300 wahooo!!! Congrats :D

Nik

Congrats, Sil!

Comments

Helena

congrats on 300 :D