drank Chai by Red Blossom Tea Company

Holy sneezes and running nose this morning! I’m not sick but it’s almost like i’m allergic (probably to work). Finished a glorious weekend of working all weekend and now it’s back to the grind. Looking forward to getting back to the gym tonight though so that’s something. I picked this tea today because while it’s a nice chai – there’s a hint of citrus going on with it that vaguely reminds me of mulled spiced apple cider. I’m hoping this, with my morning smoothie will help jump start my day.

Nik

I’m so jealous. I wish I could look forward to working out. Blech. Gimme a couch on which to potato any day. =)

Nik – i’m with you there. Sadly I was on an uphill/unhealthy eating/not getting exercise swing and made a change last january in terms of eating better. That helped a bunch and for the past few months we’re now working on the getting exercise thing. I carry most of my tension and stress in my neck/back so i’ve found this is really helping to counteract that. It’s always a struggle to get there, but i know by the end of it i’m usually happy that i’ve gone..even if it’s just for 30 mins.

Comments

Nik

Toronto, ON