I’m apparently too exhausted to be tea logging tonight. Nt going to rate this because I think there are those who would really enjoy this blend. It’s got a lot going on and appeals to me…until I drink it. I do love this more than the non winter version though. :) still enough for me to do another run through of the tea another night when I’m more alert and can really get some thoughts down…mostly it just comes across as being too…..floral? Or something for my preferences. But way better than normal 8 treasures heh

Bonnie

I liked this only with honey plain or as a base adding black tea (Laoshan Black) and with a little puerh nugget kind of like the breakfast summer blend idea. It was really good.

Mmmmm ill have to try that Bonnie. I love me some laoshan black heh :)

Comments

Bonnie

Mmmmm ill have to try that Bonnie. I love me some laoshan black heh :)

Toronto, ON