drank Golden Monkey Black Tea by Teavivre

Teavivre random tea of the day! this one smells delicious in unsteeped form. I’m always on the lookout for a reasonably priced strong delicious black so I’m happy to try this one!

The initial taste of this one is…smokey? Weird I think my tastebuds need a reset lol I know it’s not even 9…well it’s nearly 9 but man a small piece of maple fudge with this tea and i’m in heaven!

Once that’s all cleared up, this is a nice rich malty tea that I can absolutely see myself restocking as an every day black to have with some of my other favorites. I don’t get the sweet potato flavour that others have mentioned but it’s delicious and yummy!