Backlogging another review on Red Leaf’s matcha – Belgium Chocolate
My matcha was composed of the following:
Size : Small
Matcha Quality: Starter (Basic Grade)
Flavor: Robust
This matcha was picked up in part because I wanted to see how the coffee and chocolate matcha would work compared to the mocha matcha. I also thought that the chocolate might be a good one for adding to other matcha to make smoothies like chocolate strawberry!
Oh man what can I say about this matcha? It’s really tasty! Added to my morning smoothie, it tastes like a chocolate milkshake which is just perfect for me. The chocolate doesn’t taste like cocoa, nor does it have that bitter taste that some chocolates have. Instead it’s a delight of silky chocolate sweet goodness.
I have to say, that I usually add this matcha to my other matchas to help enhance or bring out some of the other flavours in my smoothies (cookies n’ cream; mocha etc..) That being said, it’s also a delight to drink on its own. I would recommend this matcha to anyone looking for a nice chocolatey matcha to mix into things. This might even make a good addition to some sort of baked good – the possibilities are there!
Buy it here: http://www.redleaftea.com/matcha-tea/belgium-chocolate-matcha.html