drank Cotton Candy Black Tea by 52teas

Still not quite getting that whole cotton candy flavour in this one. I think i might be ab;le to solve that by adding a bit of sweetner, so i’ll try that later. Still a decent cup of tea but not yet something that says COTTON CANDY! to me. instead it’s a sweetish cup of black tea.

Alphakitty

I’ve found that the cotton candy flavor in this is most prominent when it’s ice-cold and with a dash of sugar. The warmer it gets, the less cotton candy flavor there is.

Azzrian

Try steeping a little less perhaps… I notice on many of the 52 Teas blend this helps.

yeah i generally only steeps 52 teas blacks for about 2mins heh thatmuch i’ve learned through trial and error on various flavours. I’ll have to try this ice cold just to compare :)

Comments

Alphakitty

Azzrian