drank Premium Chai by Butiki Teas

So I have to say, I didn’t brew this IN milk, but i added just a bit of honey and milk to the cup after it was brewing and HOLY this is a different cup of chai. While it was wonderful before, the milk and honey smooth out some of the spices and blend the tea even better together. I am really digging this today. I know part of it’s because i haven’t had any chai in a while (for shame!) but i’m inclined to bump the rating of this up a bit given the beautiful taste with the addition of milk.

Toronto, ON