YUM!!! Thanks, Stephanie, for this sample! I’m so glad I got to try this! It’s delicious, and I’m not even that big a fan of coconut. I added a little sugar and soymilk, which made it a fabulous after dinner dessert tea!! It reminds me a little of Butiki’s coconut cream pie, except, instead of rooibos, it has honeybush. Steeped it at 205 degrees for 5 minutes. I put myself on the waiting list, so if it gets reblended, I’ll definitely pick some up. :)

Tealizzy

I should have added, it’s super creamy!!

Stephanie