drank Coconut Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

Man, is it hot outside! Our run this morning was not fun. And hot tea in this weather is a little hard to take. So, I made iced tea! I’ve been meaning to cold brew this one because hot, it’s too coconutty for me. I didn’t have time for cold brew, so I just brewed it hot and then poured it over ice. I didn’t brew it double strength and this turned out to be a good thing. Of course the ice diluted it, but for this tea, that made it more drinkable for me. Yay! I might still try a cold brew, but right now I’m happily sipping my third glass of this tea (third steep iced). The coconut is much more muted, but definitely present. It’s pretty creamy too. Nice! Glad I found a way to enjoy this tea, and cool off too!!

Stephanie

I bet it’s fab iced!

Josie Jade

Running in all this hot, humid weather is definitely a challenge! It’s getting a little easier, but it’s only getting hotter. :) Glad you had this tea to cool off with!

Shmiracles

it was very humid, and all of a sudden too. i swear i missed the breezy weather transition days. i must have blinked or something.
i ran a race this weekend and a handful of people were sitting in the woods with cramps and dehydration all through the last miles. way more people than usual.
but you did it!! yay!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Good for you getting out there! I’m way more tempted to want to run on the treadmill in this kind of weather than in the winter when it’s 15 degrees. So far this summer I’ve avoided the treadmill, but it really has put a damper on trying to get speedier.

Tealizzy

Thanks, All. Treadmills are so boring. I think I’d rather take the heat, but it can get really bad around here (up past 100). Yesterday morning wasn’t horrible…probably around 80 something. There was a breeze though! My husband and I try to run regularly, but the heat can sometimes make us lazy. We’re kinda fair weather runners! Ha!

Comments

Stephanie

I bet it’s fab iced!

Josie Jade

Shmiracles

but you did it!! yay!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Tealizzy

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area