drank Paris by Harney & Sons

My Harney order arrived today, and while the tins (Boston and Paris) are two of my Christmas gifts, I figure the samples included in the box are fair game. As luck would have it one of the samples is Paris, so I get to try my new tea early and still stay on the nice list!

Sigh… I think I under steeped the tea. It has a slight lemon flavor, but I don’t taste the fruit or caramel at all. I’ve never had this tea before, but given all of the amazing reviews there has to be more to it than this. Looks like I will be waiting on Christmas for this tea after all.

I’m going to hold off on rating this one until I’ve tried it using loose leaf. No sense in giving a poor rating when I’m pretty sure the mistake was mine.

- Whispering Pines Tea Company
- Zen Tea Life
- Harney and Sons
- 52 Teas
- Teavivre

My Rating System:

84-75 = They’re good teas and I enjoy drinking them on occasion.

74-65 = These teas are ok, but not really my thing.

64-55 = meh.

54-45 = I will if I have no other option.

44 and below = Coffee, please.

New Jersey, USA