drank Coconut Pouchong by Golden Moon Tea

This has been cold brewing in my fridge for 18 hours and I finally decided to try it. I might have made it a little strong but when I added soymilk to it, it’s really very tasty. Like a big glass of coconut milk but at a fraction of the calories.

I am having this with a seaweed salad for lunch and the two go pretty well together. I might be weird for eating seaweed but I kinda like it. :)

Iced 8 min or more
Invader Zim

I didn’t even think of adding milk to it! Darn it now I have to redo it! And seaweed is quite delicious!

Infusin_Susan

I love this tea with any type of Asian food, but especially Thai. It really complements the flavors. Never thought of trying it with seaweed, but I see how that could work.

TeaBrat

@Invader Zim – you need to try it!
@Susan – this tea would go so well with Thai food, need to try that too!

Kittenna

I love seaweed :) And seaweed salad is delicious!

Tamm

This sounds so so good! This tea is just amazing.

Scott B

I bet that would be good with a little chili powder in it.

CHAroma

Who said weird is a bad thing? ;)

Comments

Invader Zim

Infusin_Susan

TeaBrat

@Invader Zim – you need to try it!
@Susan – this tea would go so well with Thai food, need to try that too!

Kittenna

I love seaweed :) And seaweed salad is delicious!

Tamm

This sounds so so good! This tea is just amazing.

Scott B

I bet that would be good with a little chili powder in it.

CHAroma

Who said weird is a bad thing? ;)

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around