drank Golden Stars by Butiki Teas

Thank you Stacy for a sample of this lovely tea. :)

I really admire the aesthetics of these hand tied stars, they are quite beautiful.

I steeped the tea for around 5 minutes or maybe more, at 180f. The flavor of this tea is very mild and light, reminds me a bit of artichoke and has a slight sweetness in the finish. Someone mentioned brothy and I agree with that sentiment. It’s kind of nice for this warm sunny day. I guess when it comes to green teas I am more a fan of the japanese kind, but I’m glad I got to try this. Rating reflects my own personal preference…

My profile pic is of a pink dahlia at Golden Gate Park.

95-100 I love this tea and would like to keep it around