okay I lied, there’s an oolong sample I’m sipping down as well, not just greens!

I did the western style steeping.

Whoa, this is super buttery! There’s a bit of sweetness and some vegetal too! The spinachy vegetalness is very very yummy! I spent awhile just lightly sipping away, zoning out on youtube videos.

resteep – very good! The butteryness is still there, creamy texture with some floral peeking out. Floral? I love floral! Very addicting flavor that I wanna just keep sipping away at!
This resteep is refreshing too!

I do love my gui fei oolong, but this Sparrow Tongue one is pretty good! shopping liiiiiisst!

I think I’m waking up finally! yay! I might be ready to move onto teas that take more attention!

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA