Despite me doing “oolong week” at Oolong owl, I can’t drink oolongs at night – so how about banana dulce (aka Banana Coconut)?

I selected this one for the chamomile, hoping to kill off my headache. I’m kicking back, sipping tea and playing on my new Nintendo 3DS – yeah Fire Emblem! I steeped this for 7 minutes, with a vanilla bean pod for extra creamy. Very nice, slightly sweet, banana flavor!

OMG – I was eating Trader Joe’s “Go Bananas” which are frozen, chocolate covered banana slices – I need that in tea form! I was trying to find chocolate to add to this tea, but alas, I used it all recently.

moraiwe

The 3DS Fire Emblem game is AWESOME! :)

Shmiracles

this is the first nintendo DS comment i’ve ever seen on steepster!
i only ever had the regular DS but for me, Golden Sun was my first game, that every game after couldn’t surpass. the story was just so good!

Shmiracles

i don’t really like banana flavored things, just real bananas, and i am TOTALLY buying some “Go Bananas” on friday.

moraiwe

@Shmiracles Oh god yes Golden Sun. Dark Dawn is hardcore on my list of games to play because the originals were sososososososo good. But lately I’m afraid I may never peel myself too far away from my 360.

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

Oooh yea, I love Golden Sun, and the sequel afterward was pretty good too, as my fav character was Felix!

Comments

moraiwe

The 3DS Fire Emblem game is AWESOME! :)

Shmiracles

this is the first nintendo DS comment i’ve ever seen on steepster!

Awkward Soul / Oolong Owl

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl
www.OolongOwl.com – I do tea reviews, obsessively photograph teas with mischievous crocheted Owls and get tea drunk. I am also a crochet / knitting designer at Awkward Soul Designs.

My recommended tea shops:
Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

BTW, my Steepster cupboard is not even close to accurate and I track my teas on a spreadsheet. Last update 512 Teas May 2015.

Long Beach, CA