Happy Wedding to our Dear Steepster Friend Angrboda!

This is a TEA many of us have tasted (but not all) that is
the sweetest of gifts.
May it linger on and on, filling your lives with memories to grow old on and give you joy and laughter.

Blessings to you both from all of us Steepsters

Azzrian

Many MANY happy years to come! We love you!! I toast your new marriage with Butiki’s Pistachio Ice Cream. Goes perfect with the wedding cake! <3

TheTeaFairy

Oh what a grea idea! A tailored tea for the bride :-)
Steepster would not be the same without you, and to follow on Azzrian, I toast you with David’s Tea Buttered Rum that goes perfect with the wedding fiesta!

Joshua Smith

Best of luck! I’m toasting with Top Leaf asamushi Sencha. Congratulation again, and have fun on the honeymoon!

Michelle

Congratulations! I’ll enjoy my cup of Adagio’s Yunnan Noir in your honor :)

DaisyChubb

Cheers to you, our dear Ang! Many many happy years full of ponies, love and laughter :D A toast with Ginger Peach to you!

LiberTEAS

Congratulations, Angrboda! I toast you with a glass of Ginger Ale Bai Mu Dan – iced. I wish you all the happiness in the world as you start your new life together.

Bonnie

God Grant you both Many Years! I drank White Emperor from Osterlandsk Thehus to celebrate with you!

SimplyJenW

I wish you lots of joy in your new life together…..and I will have a cuppa Tan Yang Te Ji tomorrow to celebrate your nuptials!

Missy

Sending wishes of lots of joy and many happy moments for you two. :D :D

mpierce87

Congrats ~ I toast you with a mug of Butterbeer.

TeaEqualsBliss

Congrats girlie!!!!! Woot!!!

Autumn Hearth

Hope it was a wonderful wedding day! Many blessings on your marriage!

The Purrfect Cup

Again congrats on your wedding. I wish you both much happiness and many years together!

Hesper June

Have a beautiful life with your hubby!

Kashyap

Mabuhay! and may your life be a one of woven branches, drawing your lives closer and making them richer with your union. Best wishes on a amazing life together

tigress_al

Best wishes and CONGRATS!!

Invader Zim

Congrats! Hoping for many healthy, blissful years to come!

Indigobloom

Congrats tea friend, that is awesome!! best wishes to you and the hubs :)

mrmopar

congrats!!!

Fjellrev

Tillykke med dit bryllup, Angrboda! I wish the best for you and your husband.

Angrboda

Thank you everybody. I’m toasting back with cherry roiboos cold brew.

Comments

Azzrian

TheTeaFairy

Oh what a grea idea! A tailored tea for the bride :-)

Joshua Smith

Michelle

Congratulations! I’ll enjoy my cup of Adagio’s Yunnan Noir in your honor :)

DaisyChubb

LiberTEAS

Bonnie

SimplyJenW

Missy

Sending wishes of lots of joy and many happy moments for you two. :D :D

mpierce87

Congrats ~ I toast you with a mug of Butterbeer.

TeaEqualsBliss

Congrats girlie!!!!! Woot!!!

Autumn Hearth

Hope it was a wonderful wedding day! Many blessings on your marriage!

The Purrfect Cup

Hesper June

Have a beautiful life with your hubby!

Kashyap

tigress_al

Best wishes and CONGRATS!!

Invader Zim

Congrats! Hoping for many healthy, blissful years to come!

Indigobloom

Congrats tea friend, that is awesome!! best wishes to you and the hubs :)

mrmopar

congrats!!!

Fjellrev

Tillykke med dit bryllup, Angrboda! I wish the best for you and your husband.

Angrboda

Thank you everybody. I’m toasting back with cherry roiboos cold brew.

Colorado Grandma