I am in deep danger of turning into Elliott Loudermilk (Scrooged. Bobcat Goldthwait.)Therefore, I am turning to comfort teas; gentle, reliable, sweet, no-stress prep. A little respite from the blizzardy, horizontal wind outside and from the blizzard of paper dumped on my desk by those who don’t have to do a thing with it but dump. Shovel, shovel, shovel.

This is highly recommended. It takes sloppy steeping without complaining and yields soft, sweet candied fruit flavor along with the good black tea.

MsWhatsit

I love that movie! The tea sounds pretty good too.

Shmiracles

sloppy steeping and bill murray! it’s like a bandage to the heart!
harney has a reliable streak that definitely makes it ‘old friend’ material in my book.

Comments

MsWhatsit

I love that movie! The tea sounds pretty good too.

Shmiracles

sloppy steeping and bill murray! it’s like a bandage to the heart!

Southwest Missouri