drank Pu-erh by Unknown

We are loving this bulk bin pu-erh. Dark, earthy, tasty, cheap. (Fifty cents an ounce. Seriously.) What more could you ask for? This pitch-dark and rainy morning, I threw in a half-spoonful of cocoa nibs. Yum. Bakers chocolate for breakfast. Already gone.

K S

Fifty cents and it is not fishy? Wish we had a shop like that around here. Yep, jealous. ;)

Where do you get cocoa nibs? I have a world food mart that is probably my best bet. Is it with the spices in your store?

gmathis

Nope, not getting any fish—a little minerally at the end, is all. Definitely gotta get more. Cocoa nibs—same store, bulk spice aisle. Wonderful drop-in ingredient for numerous varieties, but this was a perfect pairing.

ashmanra

Jealousy! Bulk bin tea? And cocoa nibs? Green.

Comments

K S

gmathis

ashmanra

Jealousy! Bulk bin tea? And cocoa nibs? Green.

Southwest Missouri